Akzent-Hotel Goldner Stern: Places of Interest
Places of Interest in and around the Franconian Switzerland
- Forchheim (Englisch Language)
- The capital of our county (administrative district) celebrated its 1200th "birthday" in 2005.
- Ebermannstadt (German Language)
- The "Wiesent Metropolis", as it is called jokingly by the locals.
- Bamberg (Englisch Language)
- Central Bamberg has been declared "World Cultural Heritage" by the UNESCO - a "must" for every visitor of our region.
- Erlangen (Englisch Language available)
- A lively city with a renowned university, an old center of the Huguenots - very bike-friendly
- Nuremberg (Englisch Language)
- The "Gingerbread- and Toy-City", with a completely preserved castle, a historic town center and many museums. A tip for the winter: the famous "Christkindlesmarkt" (Englisch Language)
- Rothenburg (Englisch Language)
- A medieval town of unique cultural imprint, famous for its completely preserved city wall.
- Bayreuth (Englisch Language)
- Home of the world-renowned "Richard Wagner Festival".