Our weekend offer: How about a short holiday in Franconian Switzerland?
Experience a beautiful weekend:
- Arrival on Fridays - Departure on Sundays
- 2 overnight stays in a comfort room
- 1 welcome aperitif
- 2x three-course menu of your choice or buffet and 1 glass of wine or beer included in the price according to your wishes
- One information folder per room about our beautiful Wiesenttal and its surroundings
On Saturday we recommend the following activities after our extensive breakfast buffet:
- A beautiful hike over the Neideck castle ruins to Streitberg with a visit to the Binghöhle cave. If you are not averse to "spiritual" pleasures, we recommend a visit to the Alte Kurhausbrennerei, one of the most famous distilleries in Franconian Switzerland. There you can visit the distillery or treat yourself to a glass in the tasting room.
- A canoe tour is recommended for sportsmen and sportswomen (reservation under the telephone number 09196-998566).
- Bicycle tour through Franconian Switzerland, bicycle rental in the village.
- For our golf players there are two 18-hole golf courses available in a few minutes by car. (Golf Club Franconian Switzerland / Golf Club Pottenstein-Weidenloh)
- On rainy days you can visit the Franconian Switzerland Museum in Tüchersfeld or make an excursion to our historic cities such as Forchheim, Bamberg, Nuremberg or Bayreuth depending on your mood.
- For children and sporting groups we recommend the summer toboggan run in Pottenstein - fun for young and old!
- Steam train rides possible according to timetable.
- You will find further suggestions in our overview of leisure offers.
- Saturday evening you can enjoy a nice 3-course dinner in our house.
- Sunday after breakfast departure.
- April to October p. p. from 199 Euro in double room
- November to March p. p. from 169 Euro in double room
- Children up to 6 years free, up to 14 years from 66.- Euro
Each extension day only costs from 89 Euro including half board (without drink).